Popular Posts

Saturday 19 November 2011

Some thing is there between Trisha and Simbhu?


Simbhu and Trisha have already done two movies together - the first one - Alai, when both are new to Kollywood, while the second 'Vinnai thaandi Varuvaaya' - after both of them are matured actors.
Now, Simbhu and Trisha are proposing..... for another movie together
While Simbhu has said that "I always love to be with Trisha and if there is a movie having Trisha as my pair, I will be very happy to do it"Trisha on her part commented "For me Simbhu is very special.  Chemistry between me and Simbhu works out at its best.  Many of my close people comment that I should have a person like Simbhu even in my personal life as pair!"but one thing, Simbhu is younger than Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...