Popular Posts

Saturday 19 November 2011

Tapasee looking for a simple register marriage


Veluththa bannu - sorry ponnu, is going get married soon, and she is in search for a suitable broad minded guy!
She prefers not to have a grand wedding.  For her it should be in a registrar's office with very few selected people to wish her on the occassion.Tapasee spoke  about her marriage plans, the qualities for her would be and when her marriag will happen she is sayin theat "I have a vision and dream.  Though my wedding will not happen for now, I have dreamed about my life partner. First thing, my marriage should be very very simple.  If possible, it should be done in register office.  I have listed out the statutory qualities of my wouldbe.  If I come across a guy with the qualities that I search for, for sure I will settle with him"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...